Most People usually knows me as Friendly, Happy-go-lucky, Brave, Cheerful, Outgoing, Hot, Trustworthy, Party Person, and Cunning (street smart).
Physically... im tall, fair skin, long hair
i love rock and roll, metal and other noisy music that suits my taste.
Mentally... yeah I am, and somehow i was born Green and make other People smile. I am everything to everyone.
i can be your friend and maybe your very best and favorite friend. but if your my enemy, i can be your worst nightmare. all hell would break loose.
Spiritually... I'm a catholic but i'm not attached if you know what i mean.. I just dont give my trust to an invisible man. but i guess i give importance to values...
Emotionally... i'm a bit watchamacallit lol. i value my Friends very much so don't mess with them!
I also keep li'l stuff that were given to me from way back.. love letters, hate letters, simple letters, stuff, etc. others may think it's junk but for me it's a treasure for keeps, up until now, i still keep 'em.
But why am i feeling that im in a rot? i sooo fuckin' want to change!
Im emotionally depressed, mentally confused, physically pathetic, and spiritually fucked up!
I see myself as
bitter, cold, angry, regretful, heartless, disappointed, unhappy, cynical and sarcastic.
Wow, come to think of it.
*sigh* I still feel very empty...
I hope someone fill this Void, this emptiness of mine.