Tagboard


About me

Name: Chester Dela Paz

Nocturnal, Liberated, Cheerful, Outgoing
Extrovert, Friendly and Open Minded.
I say whats on my mind and
do what i want to do.
I have no rules, no boundaries,
no limitations and no exceptions.
I have my own faith!
Avidity and Lust, controlled by hate.

Bibliotheca

I will not bow down to the ranks...
I spit on the shoes of the ones i once gave thanks...
I have seen GOD in my soul.
...and he has turned my crystal heart into coal
Hells hands can't help me now,
For to myself i only vow...


Previous Posts

  • For better or worse
  • Jesus Christ vs. The Antichrist
  • Six repeated three times - Why?
  • 666 - A Human Number
  • The Beast Exposed
  • Bible Names (more than just labels)
  • 666 What does it Mean?
  • The "10" to a successful relationship
  • Walang Kwenta ang Pilipinas!
  • Rough Start

  • Archives

  • March 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • April 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007

  • Portals

  • My Official Website - My World
  • Pol - Eternal Acquiescence
  • Daryl - Obsidian Blue Moon
  • Tin Tin - Tin and Everything
  • Thea - Poetic Tragedy
  • Ceejay - Erratic Silence
  • Vinsentto - TheTooHardBasket
  • Carlo - Journey to Eternity
  • Rio - Artist on Demand
  • Kelvs - Even The Carebears Doesnt Care

  • Credits

  • Photobucket - Image Hosting
  • Blogger - Blog Engine
  • Cbox - Tagboard
  • Antichrist.net - Antichrist Community
  • Church of Satan - The Church of Satan

  • Summon

    Friendster Account
    dess0lati0n@yahoo.com

    Email me at
    dess0lati0n@yahoo.com
    dess0lati0n@antichrist.cc

    YM ID
    1. zee666zee
    2. diabolus_satanicus


    Saturday, August 13, 2005

    -Ever After - Bonnie Bailey-

    Wtf, i fucking dig this song right now.. heck, i dunno why.
    the meaning got me. lol




    Bonnie Bailey - Ever After [Eric's Beach Mix](6:36)

    Three years ago, my journey began
    Chasing down this cure, no plan in hand
    Just your pulse, my raising guide in the dark
    Just no win with conviction from the start

    The moment your eyes made an introduction
    I found my second value and breath of life
    Flawless to the point of being godly
    I fell all for, your imperfections

    And now it's like the weather is slightly warmer
    Hands gripped together eye to eye through the storm, yeah
    I still believe in ever after, with you
    Cause life is a pleasure with you by my side
    And there ain't no pourin', in this rainbow weekend ride
    I still believe in ever after, with you

    Nothing compares to the good times
    Feels like were floating when the rest have to climb
    You made me believe in love and all the perfect kind
    A real massive beautiful twisted sunshine

    Emotions, volcanic eruptions
    We both still care, so it’s still alive
    Tunnel vision, determination
    I want you; I want to make it right

    And now it's like the weather is slightly warmer
    Hands gripped together eye to eye through the storm, yeah
    I still believe in ever after, with you
    Cause life is a pleasure with you by my side
    And there ain't no pourin', in this rainbow weekend ride
    I still believe in ever after, with you

    You are my twisted sunshine
    You are my twisted sunshine

    And now it's like the weather is slightly warmer
    Hands gripped together eye to eye through the storm, yeah
    I still believe in ever after, with you
    Cause life is a pleasure with you by my side
    And there ain't no pourin', in this rainbow weekend ride
    I still believe in ever after, with you

    And now it's like the weather is slightly warmer
    Hands gripped together eye to eye through the storm, yeah
    I still believe in ever after, with you
    Cause life is a pleasure with you by my side
    And there ain't no pourin', in this rainbow weekend ride
    I still believe in ever after, with you

    And now it's like the weather is slightly warmer
    Hands gripped together eye to eye through the storm, yeah
    I still believe in ever after, with you
    Cause life is a pleasure with you by my side
    And there ain't no pourin', in this rainbow weekend ride
    I still believe in ever after, with you...



    ~Change is coming
    sooner or later. LOL

    Posted By: Chester - Dessolation at 8/13/2005 08:48:00 PM
    |