Tagboard


About me

Name: Chester Dela Paz

Nocturnal, Liberated, Cheerful, Outgoing
Extrovert, Friendly and Open Minded.
I say whats on my mind and
do what i want to do.
I have no rules, no boundaries,
no limitations and no exceptions.
I have my own faith!
Avidity and Lust, controlled by hate.

Bibliotheca

I will not bow down to the ranks...
I spit on the shoes of the ones i once gave thanks...
I have seen GOD in my soul.
...and he has turned my crystal heart into coal
Hells hands can't help me now,
For to myself i only vow...


Previous Posts

  • The 40 Mistakes Men Make During Sex
  • Ever After - Bonnie Bailey
  • For better or worse
  • Jesus Christ vs. The Antichrist
  • Six repeated three times - Why?
  • 666 - A Human Number
  • The Beast Exposed
  • Bible Names (more than just labels)
  • 666 What does it Mean?
  • The "10" to a successful relationship

  • Archives

  • March 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • April 2006
  • December 2006
  • February 2007

  • Portals

  • My Official Website - My World
  • Pol - Eternal Acquiescence
  • Daryl - Obsidian Blue Moon
  • Tin Tin - Tin and Everything
  • Thea - Poetic Tragedy
  • Ceejay - Erratic Silence
  • Vinsentto - TheTooHardBasket
  • Carlo - Journey to Eternity
  • Rio - Artist on Demand
  • Kelvs - Even The Carebears Doesnt Care

  • Credits

  • Photobucket - Image Hosting
  • Blogger - Blog Engine
  • Cbox - Tagboard
  • Antichrist.net - Antichrist Community
  • Church of Satan - The Church of Satan

  • Summon

    Friendster Account
    dess0lati0n@yahoo.com

    Email me at
    dess0lati0n@yahoo.com
    dess0lati0n@antichrist.cc

    YM ID
    1. zee666zee
    2. diabolus_satanicus


    Monday, September 12, 2005

    -Sweet Beginning - Bitter Ending-

    After being goody good dude for 'bout 3 years, and laylow from gimicks, nightlife temptations, bad-habits and stuff...
    I find myself asking and questioning my actions.
    "Putangina! Hindi sulit pagbabago at pagiging matino ko!"

    Love comes and goes like the wind.
    theres no permanent and theres no perfect in this world

    There was this one major outbreak in my relationship which bursts anger and tears upon myself.
    I have been telling the truth and loyal to her eversince. But my significant other didnt believed me at all, and that trust never existed in the first place, im pretty sure that our relationship isn't goin' to work out.
    then, you'd find out that some of your "so-called Friends" was backstabbin' you already, and telling lies like theres no tomorrow.

    Woooh! I pity ya'll fucktards who are not true to yourselves and to other people.
    This world is sooo unreal! and im gettin' used to it.

    Lots of problems lately, well i guess its part of our life.
    I tried to solve and fix all of these bullshit, but in the end, i failed.
    I guess, this is also one of the reasons why i havent updated my blog for awhile.
    Money, school, ex, friends.. Ahh Fuck! I think my head is goin' to explode!
    Where should i begin!? see! I dont even know where to start!
    I even tried to run away from all of these crazyness! Goin' out, hanging out with the "Real and True" peers, drinking beer (again), killing the kid out of me, and just having fun, for me to forget the whole ordeal. then, the next day, im goin' to do it again and again and again, which is lame. Im So sick and tired of running away.

    I have faced my problems, but all of them are either unsolvable or hard to deal with.
    Lets face it, problems are part of our life and life is full of bullshit.
    The world revolves around Money!
    without Money, your useless, pathetic and imbecile.
    Why?
    4 subjects that i took was not credited. Goddammit! all because of money!

    so what else is new?
    Well i guess, im goin' back to where i started.
    No more mister nice guy, No more loyalty to others, Player, Full of Cruel Intention, Warfreak, Rebel, etc.
    I dont care 'bout the world or anyone around me already. just me, myself and I.
    Once again, im back. and im happy with it.
    Live it, Love it, Learn it, Deal with it.

    Posted By: Chester - Dessolation at 9/12/2005 01:30:00 AM
    |